2016年1月24日日曜日

My friends

 My treasure is friend. The friend is everlasting treasure and is property. When there is not a friend, I cannot live. It is treasure at time to spend with a friend. It is treasure in the thought with the friend. The existence of the friend makes happiness. The friend must value it. I can spend happy time by taking good care of a friend. The family is treasure, too. It is natural for there to be a family. However, it is the thing that I am thankful for. A family is important. Time and the memory with the family are treasure, too. I must do your best for parents. The filial devotion is important. It is treasure at time. At this present moment, there is it only now. This moment is important. I cannot value it in the future if I do not value now either. It is right Time is money. The treasure overflows around us. There are many things which you must take good care of. You must take good care of the person of the circumference. The connection with the person is treasure.
The experience is treasure, too. The treasure of my first experience is experience of club activities. I belonged to the track and field club at the age of a high school student. I bet passion on it in the high school days. I was hurt, and there were a lot of hard things. However, I was able to learn most. I thank for club activities very much. I thank a teacher and a member. Time when a good result was given was very nice. I was very annoyed at the time of bad result. I learned the importance of the effort. These are important treasure. Our circumference overflows with treasure. You must value all it.
301/11593

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿