2016年1月18日月曜日

Prison break

The Prison break is the American drama which made a big hit. I always wanted to see this. Therefore I looked. This is a story of a younger brother helping an older brother caught by on the false charge. The younger brother who committed a crime to help an older brother enters the prison same as an older brother. The younger brother of the genius thinks in various ways to break out of prison with an older brother. He who was an authorized architect knew the structure of the prison. He puts a tattoo in one's body. It is a map of the prisons. I break out of prison with the help of the map. I increase families and solve various problems. There are very many action scenes and is very good. There is much time to be excited. It is a bright younger brother and the older brother who are strong in a quarrel. It is completely opposite. I thought that the love of brothers was splendid. I felt slightly different from the prison of Japan. The communication at the prison was interesting. It is a life-or-death story. I think that I want you to break out of prison early. It is individual, and a villain is interesting, too. I like in particular back well. The American drama is long and likes it very much because a scale is big. I am excited by watching this story. As for the time watching this drama, it is happy. Development was very interesting early. I expect it for the activity of the younger brother. I want to see a continuance immediately. I intend to watch this work till the last.
A chief character is very cool. I became a fan. I think that I want to watch an American drama a lot from now on.
303/11896

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿