2016年1月23日土曜日

My place

My Home Town is Wajiro of Fukuoka. There is the city of Fukuoka. There is a place of the memories. There are many memories and friends. There is the elementary and junior high school, too. Many friends left now outside a prefecture. it changed with before. However, I love Home Town. 
Fukuoka has a lot of delicious food. For example, it is Hakata ramen or mizutaki. Because I like ramen, I eat frequently there. And Fukuoka has various shops because it is a city. Tenjin and Hakata Station prosper very much. There are very many people. The favorite place of my Fukuoka is Ohor Park. Because a high school was near, I went frequently. I calm down very much whether nature is rich. There is my important place. It is Dontaku Festival to be famous for Fukuoka. The Hakata Dontaku is one of the's three biggest festivals of Fukuoka by a festival held on May 3 and May 4 every year in Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka. Various events are held in the whole country for Golden Week of May, but this Dontaku boasts of the first crowd by the events for Golden Week. A dance stand is established in the various places in city during a period, and various performances are carried out. And Maine is a parade. Because many groups participate, various performances are performed and watch it and endure it, and there is it. And we have "a total dance" in the last of the last day. Because anyone can participate willingly, it is fun and dances it with loss when all do not dance. I can enjoy the Sunday to the very end. In addition, we have the eve on May 2, and the announcement of the Fukuoka goodwill ambassador or the songs and ballads show of the guest are carried out. It is free, but a rearranging ticket is necessary and it is distributed in Fukuoka-shi, but seems to disappear immediately every year to look. It is historical festivals more than 800 years. 
I want to return recently because I do not return to the hometown. 
Fukuoka is a very good place. 

356/11292

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿