2016年1月21日木曜日

New Year's horiday

I stayed Fukuoka in New Year's horiday for three days. I went to a lot of places. I went to my house in Fukuoka. I met father and mother. I was very happy because they seem fine. And I went to grand father's house. I met grand father, grand mother and dog witch named Karin. I though that they are very fine. I'm very happy. I also went to grandfather's house in Kumamoto. There are many relative. They also were fine. I went to my friends house. I met friends. It is relax and fine for me to meet my friends and relative. I want to meet again.
I always went to a shirinein New Year's horiday. I bought Omikuzi. I took Sueyoshi. It makes me nurves, but I don't mind. I believe that this year will very happy.
I worked part time job very hard. It is very busy in the end of the year. I earned a sum of money. I 'm looking forward to come a payday. I gave Otoshidama my father. I'm rich only now.
I ate a lot of foods in many place frequently. For example,it is Shushi, Basashi, Osechi and Zouni. It is very very delicious. I want to eat again it.
New Year's horiday make me relax. I will fight this year!


220/14281

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿